2022 has been a turning point for most businesses if not all. With the global pandemic haunting every nation, businesses are affected. All are turning their eyes to the digital trend. With that in mind, social media marketing has become a marketplace for selling products. And with most businesses joining the trend, the digital space has become congested. This brought increased competition. Which why I came up with my favorite social media hacks.
6 Best Social Media Hacks
- Less is More – It is not about quality over quantity anymore. Do not focus on getting your brand out there on a daily basis. Focus on adding value to your audience. Which means posting thoughts, quotes, testimonials, holiday greetings, and so on. It’s not all about your brand. It’s also about your audience. Acknowledge them on your posts. Post 1-2 times daily. Do not overwhelm your audience, rather create meaningful posts.
- Focus on creating and posting videos – According to studies and surveys, most people engage with videos. It gets more likes, shares, and reactions, especially if they find it informational, helpful, insightful, and funny. If you use videos to show your product and services, they are more likely to convert to buyers.
- Social Media Automation – Utilize social media automation tools to post and schedule your content. Use it to find relatable content, and analyze your social media channels.
- Utilize Stories – Stories, are new features rolled out by these social media channels. Use it to reach your audience. It is important that you are able to maximize every aspect of these channels to reach your audience.
- Shop Channels – Social media channels offer a lot of features to turn your profiles into shop channels. These things make it easier for your target audience to buy your products with just one click. Remember, people nowadays are impulse buyers. It is important that they are able to purchase your products and services as quickly and as hassle-free as possible.
- Share Contents that Aren’t Yours – While it’s great to share your own content, it can get a little old so sharing others’ content is a brilliant idea. Over time, you’ll have more content to share. Other than that, it’ll also keep your social media feeds fresh. Curate them using Feedly. On Feedly, all your news belongs to you.
What are some of the quick and easy ways to maximize your social media efforts?
- Share and post trending topics
- When people like your post, invite them to like your page
- To get your brand out there, share your content everywhere
- Utilize emoticons to engage with your audience on a human level
- Respond to direct messages quickly
- Learn to edit photos to post on Instagram
- Use relevant tags to your posts
- Utilize different social media tools to automate and analyze your social media channels
I hope you find this information helpful. Comment below if you have any social media tips to ad or check out other freelancing tips HERE: