I just bought an Acer Swift 3 to replace my old refurbished Toshiba laptop and I could say that this is the best laptop for me. I am always on the go so I need a sleek. light, and handy laptop anywhere I go.
Key Highlights of the Acer Swift 3
- It’s slim and stylish. The Acer Swift 3 is made of aluminum which makes it cool to the touch. Not only is it very handy but its sleek and thin design gives it an elegant, Millenial personality. It also comes in different colors: black, navy blue, silver, rose gold and gold. Pick the one that is more like you.
- The display is spot on. Crisp, vibrant colors in full HD resolution is amazing. It also utilizes IPS technology.
- It uses the latest-gen processors to give you that amazing experience. Now you can multi-task as well as do complex tasks with your laptop without sacrificing the speed. It uses the 512GB SSD storage to make sure performance is easy and quick.
- Your signal strength is consistent with its 2×2 801.11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi1 or 4G LTE1 platform.
- No need to worry about time anymore as the Acer Swift 3 has up to 12 hours of battery life.
- This laptop also uses fingerprint scanning as an added feature for password-free windows.
As an addition, the Acer Swift 3 is budget-friendly plus I get to have Php5,000 worth of Adidas products, a licensed Windows 10, a bag pack for the laptop and a licensed Kaspersky antivirus. Pretty, sweet deal, right?
Acer Swift 3 Specifications:
Windows 10 Home
Intel® Core™ i5
Quad-core (4 Core™)
Graphics Memory Capacity: up to 2gb
Screen Size: 35.6 cm (14″)
In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
If you want to know more about freelancing, click here: