Over the weekend, we went to Dahilayan Adventure Park. This is where the longest zip line of 840 meters can be experienced. We had so much fun including the kids. The place is packed with adventure while enjoying the ambiance. It is also called “Little Baguio” here in Mindanao because of the beautiful pine trees as well as the cold temperature. If you are into extreme rides, this is the place.
Dahilayan Adventure Park is located in Dahilayan, Bukidnon here in the Philippines. It is a mountain resort where most tourists would not want to miss. Here you are to experience the different thrilling rides whenever you come to visit Cagayan de Oro City in Northern Mindanao. This is an hour and 45-minute travel from Cagayan de Oro. This is not only for extreme thrill seekers, this is also a perfect haven for children.
Why would you come to Dahilayan Adventure Park?
- Thrilling rides include but not limited to Barrel Train, Zorbit, Zipline, Dropzone, Sky Jump, Bungee Bounce, Trampoline and so much more.
- Beautiful view of the mountains
- Cold and beautiful ambiance
- Open for picnics amidst the pine trees and life-like animal statues
- Great accommodations are also provided to whoever wants to stay over.
- Good food served in restaurants
- Function Halls are also available
- Playground for children
My kids especially enjoy the life-like animal statues, the playground and the beautiful kois in the pond. I have included the fees above if you wanna check it out. The entrance fee is Php100.00 for adults and Php50.00 for the kids. It’s a bang for the buck if you ask me.
How to Get Here?
- You can rent a car going to this place. The rental fee would range from 1,500-2000 pesos.
- If a car is provided by your friends or relatives, much better, in case you want to stay long.
- In case you can not find a car to be rented, vans are available to get you here. You can ride a zip Zone shuttle from Cagayan de Oro to Dahilayan Adventure Park every Saturday at around 8-8:30 A.M. and departs the same day around 4 P.M. The fee is only Php350.00.
- If you are going there on any day, you can try riding a van/jeepney from Agora Bus Terminal to Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon. Once there, ride a motorcycle (habal-habal in Filipino) for Php 200.00. You can, however, negotiate this with the motorcycle driver.